le Marche des Enfants
Rouges in the close neighborhood
3 mn away...
le Marche des Enfants Rouges
in the close neighborhood
Pompidou Center / Beaubourg, 3 mn away...
Welcome to the Cyrano studio!
The Cyrano islocated in the historic part of Paris named Le Marais, on a calm little street 1 minute away from the Pompidou Center / Beaubourg.
Just everything is at your door:
- Museums: the Pompidou center of course (which is the "temple of modern art"), the Louvre less that 10 minutes away, the Picasso Museum, le Musee Carnavalet, l'Hotel de Sully...
- Monuments: Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, la Sainte Chapelle, Bastille, Opera... The Eiffel Tower (which is not in the very center of Paris) is about 20 mn away by metro. The Champs Elysees avenue is less than 10 minutes away by metro.
- Districts: you are in the heart of Paris, in the historic, lively and safe Marais district. The Islands Ile de la Cite and Ile Saint Louis are just near by. The Latin Quarter is on the other side of la Seine (few minutes away) etc.
- Dozens of restaurants and bars, disco, art galleries, boutiques, department stores...
- Metro station and supermarkets, bakeries, groceries ...
The Cyrano is ideal for a couple:
- 2 flights of stairs, no elevator, 39 steps exactly
- 230 ft2 large ( = 21 m2)
- 2 people in beds ('full size bed', 140cm large)
person on a brand new sofa bed
- Internet (ADSL & WIFI) included, if you bring your laptop or iphone
Free long distance calls
- little dish washer
fully equipped kitchen*: withfridge, cooktop, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, coffee maker, utensils and dish washer...
Nota Bene: the large 2 windows of this apartment are facing a little courtyard.
Long term lease only
ASK for a quote
with your exact dates
The following comments have been left by previous guests on independant websites where we advertize this apartment.
We have just copied and pasted them below.
Beautiful apartment. It's in a great area, two minutes walking distance from the Pompidou, ten from the notre dame. Lots of cafes and restaurants nearby. There is a supermarket around the corner. It is small, but comfortable for two people.
Stayed in the Cyrano apartment for two weeks. Everything worked ok. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes, utensils, pots, pans, oil, salt, spices, coffee, electric teapot, dishsoap, towels, paper towels, etc. There are thick curtains on windows to block out light in the (website hidden) worked, but you have to manually turn it off when the room gets cold enough. Bathroom is fine, although shower is very small by US standards. There are 3 metro stations within a few minutes walk. Also, multiple grocery stores very near by. Bakery a couple of doors down. There's a washer/dryer (and laundry detergent) but it's one machine and it takes 2hrs to wash a small load and then another 2 1/2 to dry it (NOT KIDDING!). Coming from US, where I could do 5 large loads in that time, it was quite unexpected. Note: if you would like to remove clothes before the end of the cycle, you have to cancel the cycle, turn off machine and wait several minutes for the door to unlock. The building is secure and we felt safe. The windows open up to a sort of a courtyard. Wifi worked but for some reason only on our phones and not on our laptop. Plenty of closet space. There's a twin sleeper chair, but I can't imagine there would be enough space for a third person to stay in the apt, maybe a child. Isabelle was good at quickly resolving an issue that came up during our stay. Generally well thought-out apt (even umbrellas and ice packs). I would recommend staying there. Thank you!
Had a great time. The location in Le Marais was wonderful. Isabelle was very professional and accommodating. The guest book was very helpful.
It was an adorable little place! Perfect for our stay! Clean, efficient and in the heart of the marais!!! It was everything we were looking for! Merci !!