Welcome to the "Lancelot apartment" in le marais district
(paris 4th arrondissement)
Just everything is at your door:
- Museums: the Pompidou center, the Louvre less that 10 minutes away, the Picasso Museum, le Musee Carnavalet, l'Hotel de Sully...
- Monuments: Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, la Sainte Chapelle, Bastille, Opera... The Eiffel Tower (which is not in the very center of Paris) is about 30 mn away by metro. The Champs Elysees avenue is less than 10 minutes away by metro.
- Districts: you are in the heart of Paris, in the historic, lively and safe Marais district. The Islands Ile de la Cite and Ile Saint Louis are just near by. The Latin Quarter is on the other side of la Seine (few minutes away) etc.
- Dozens of restaurants and bars, art galleries, boutiques, department stores...
- Metro station and supermarkets, bakeries, groceries ...
Hotel de Ville and Rambuteau
- 3 flights of stairs (54 steps), no elevator, 17th-cent building
- 450 ft2 large ( = 42 m2)
- 2 to 3 people, 2 in beds
- flat screen cable TV, English speaking channels,
- Internet (WIFI) included, if you bring your laptop or iphone
- air conditioner window unit (pls click to learn more)
- very sunny,
- iron and ironing board
fully equipped kitchen*:
Nota Bene: No elevator to reach the 3rd floor of this typical building ( = 3 flights of stairs, 54 steps)
ASK for a quote
with your exact dates