the table can also be used by a party of 4...
This studio-loft with charm islocated in the historic part of Paris named Le Marais, on a calm street, rue des Gravilliers 75003.
Just everything is at your door:
- Museums: the Pompidou center of course (which is the "temple of modern art"), the Louvre less that 10 minutes away, the Picasso Museum, le Musee Carnavalet, l'Hotel de Sully...
- Monuments: Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, la Sainte Chapelle, Bastille, Opera... The Eiffel Tower (which is not in the very center of Paris) is about 25 mn away by metro. The Champs Elysees avenue is less than 15 minutes away by metro.
- Districts: you are in the heart of Paris, in the historic, lively and safe Marais district. The Islands Ile de la Cite and Ile Saint Louis are just near by. The Latin Quarter is on the other side of la Seine (few minutes away) .
- Dozens of restaurants and bars, disco, art galleries, boutiques, department stores...
- Metro station and supermarkets, bakeries, groceries ...
- good heating system
- air conditioner window unit in the bed area (pls click to learn more)
*kindly note that the upstairs area is 4 foot high (= 120 cm high). It is confortable to sit, to sleep, but not to walk...
feel free to send me your inquiry by email,
to receive an exact quote:
registration number: 7510301557546
rue des gravilliers, round the corner rue beaubourg, 75003 Paris
In the middle of Paris
=> GOOGLE MAP
Metro stops: Rambuteau, Arts et Metiers